Philips Sonicare FlexCare Plus HX6972/10, Rechargeable Toothbrush

Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Posted by emanuel

Product Review

This is a terrific investment within your dental hygiene. I have had this for only a couple of days and it knocks the pants off of my old Sonicare Elite that I've had for pretty much five years. New Flexcares are the way to go in my opinion. The look and really feel of this tooth brush is very high tech and sleek. In comparing the Elite model with the Flexcare plus I have noticed a tremendous quantity of improvements. The very first is the Procare brush heads that come with this toothbrush. They're slightly much more course (which I like) than the original brush heads that I bought for my Elite. They also have a blue strip on them which diminishes in time to signal once you need to have to replace the brush head. It just feels like my teeth are cleaner than when I utilized the Elite. Also the 5 modes of cleaning it is possible to choose from compared to only 1 with my Elite. The quadpacer function is fairly good. It can be essentially a tiny and short beep each 30 seconds to signal you after you should switch brushing from 1 quadrant of one's teeth to yet another. Along with the last factor that leapt out at me was the UV sanitizer built in to the charger. After five years with 1 model, (Read More...)