Oral-B 3000 Professional Care 3000 Electric Toothbrush, White and Blue

Saturday, September 24, 2011
Posted by emanuel

Product Review

I have always wanted an electric toothbrush (not just the spinbrush kind either). I couldn't believe the deal I got on here! I saved about half compared to other stores in my area. If you have sensitive teeth I would highly recommend this model. Oral-B also makes the 1000 series model. There's nothing wrong with this I am sure, however I believe it doesn't have a sensitive mode (meaning the motor goes slower than the normal mode). I myself have sensitive teeth and definitely have to have the sensitive mode. I have been using this for about 3 weeks now and have noticed a dramatic difference in how clean my mouth feels! The only downfall is that about once a week you do have to charge the battery (which does take about 17 hours). Honestly, that's not a big deal. The other thing is there is kind of an annoying tray that comes with it. It has room for additional brush heads. It's a nice feature, but something I really don't find the need for. Overall, those are minor things. I would definitely reccommend this toothbrush to anyone who is looking for a cleaner mouth and (Read More...)