Oral-B Triumph 9900 Toothbrush with Smart Guide

Monday, November 7, 2011
Posted by emanuel

Product Review

I utilized an electric toothbrush just before this, and so I assumed that the transition could be effortless. Surprise! I at very first identified that the Triumph was shockingly rough! For the very first week I had to use it on the gentle setting, but soon after a week I got employed to it and switched to the typical setting. I located that that the monitor is valuable to time the session and I believe that it's worth the added funds. For what it truly is worth: Commonly when I pay a visit to the dentists workplace, the technician spends considerable time scraping off the plaque from my teeth. I went 2 weeks ago, and there wasn't any plaque for her to remove. None. Furthermore, I've rather poor flossing habits, as well as the technician normally causes my gums to bleed. This time she commented on how wholesome my gums were - even between my teeth (I did not admit that I had not flossed in a month). Note: I am not advocating which you don't floss, just admitting that I don't. (More...)