Philips Sonicare HX6733/70 HealthyWhite 3 Mode Premium Edition Rechargeable T

Friday, August 19, 2011
Posted by emanuel

Product Review

We (our household of six) have had sonicare tooth brushes for over the past five years. My husband and I usually invest in the new model for us and give our 4 boys the old 1 having a new tooth brush head. What I in particular enjoy about this new model is which you can sanitize it. Also even when you do not get the sanitizer it'll not get as dicustingly gunky like the old ones. The old ones have places for bacteria to hide up inside the tooth brush head. This new model doesn't! I'm commonly the 1 cleaning the tooth brushes and it may be gross whenever you turn the old tooth brushes upside down & run hot water in them. All kinds of snot comes out! Also my dentist always recommends sonicare. We hope to invest in four more new tooth brushes for (More Detail…)