Philips Sonicare Essence Premium Edition 2 Sets - Rechargeable Sonic Toothbrush (2 Handles with Quadpacer, 2 Charger Bases, 3 Standard Brush Heads)

Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Posted by emanuel

Product Review

I do not leave critiques usually, but I just had to rave concerning the Sonicare Essence! Very first off, when our Oral B Sonic Total gave out right after three years I did a ton of research about which electric toothbrush to get to replace it. I decided on this one due to the critiques and the fact that it came with 2 handles AND two chargers. Our Oral B had 1 handle so we had to take turns and switch heads, and so on...massive pain! I mostly applied a manual due to it. I was ecstatic to obtain my own! yay! The Sonicare feels soooo a lot far better too. It covers extra region along with the design of the brush (curved bristles) actually gets between teeth. Soon after just 1 use I felt an enormous difference in my teeth. They felt slick and clean just like a skilled cleaning in the dentist. I enjoy the timer too! I only wish it had a 5th segment for tongue cleaning, (Review More...)